Human Resource Development Mission through the Medavi National scholarship scheme is focused on students who are pursuing their class X at the time of applying for the scholarship scheme. The HRD Mission supports the primary education of numerous students who have been struggling to gain quality education at free of cost. In such cases, Digital India comes up with the idea of NewGen Online Examination, which benefits candidates in multiple ways.
Unlike any other competitive exam, this Newgen Online exam let students access the exam anywhere like cyber café, internet center etc. well, you can get your exam done at the comfort of your home through PC and laptop devices. In this way, candidates need not worry about the exam cost and the exam location. Apart from these benefits, the online exam system would save your exam time and reduce the time in processing the exam result. Hence, the organization will announce the merit list and deliver the scholarship faster.
Pattern of Examination
The duration of this online exam is just 20 minutes for 30 Multiple choice questions. The exam pattern of the online exam will be as follows:
|Name of the test||No: of questions||Maximum Marks|
|English or Hindi||7||7|
All questions will be printed in English & Hindi except the English OR Hindi language section. Students can access the questions in either Hindi or English except for Hindi or English section. Candidates can opt for their favorite language paper. As you see, the exam pattern is the same as some competitive exams like Bank exams and government exams. However, the difficulty level of your exam is not complex as it is for 10th grade. Note, there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer you choose. If any of the questions are left blank, then there will be no penalty.
Scholarship amount will be categorized into four categories.
Type A – 291 Candidate will be awarded Rs.5000 for 3 consecutive months
Type B – 315 candidates will be awarded for Rs.2500 for 3 consecutive months
Type C – 258 candidates will be offered Rs. 1000 for 3 consecutive months.
Type D– 541 students will be offered as a one-time amount of Rs. 500/-
This is a monthly scholarship and will be paid in three consecutive months.
Those who obtained 35% of the maximum marks will be considered for the merit list.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan refugee who entered India before January 1962.
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from some countries with the aim of settle in India permanently. These countries include Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, Zambia, Zaire, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Malawi, Kenya.
- Candidate must have completed matriculation board of 10th grade from any recognized university.
Candidates can check the official website to verify the scholarship details and the exam pattern as well.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.medhavionline.org
- They are required to submit the personal details such as Name, contact details, Marks etc.
- Once you have entered the personal details, pay the required fees. Click submit.
- A registration ID will be sent to your mail id.
- Further, login details will be sent to your Mail Id as you need to access the exam with this username and password.
How to access the exam
Students are advised to check the link http://www.medhavionline.org before the commencement of the exam. The username and password will be provided at the time of filling the online application form. Candidates are required to log in the website through the username and password that they receive at the time of registration.
Using your login details, you can attempt the mock test. The exam contains 4 sections. Each section has a time limit, so try to complete on time.