Santoor scholarship, unlike most of the scholarship made available in India, is offered only to female candidates. Wipro Consumer Care Division offers the Santoor scholarship and it is offered every year to support girls to pursue some sort of education after class 12th.
The Wipro Consumer Care Division funds over 900 students per year under this scholarship, which, in turn, helps the girls to pursue higher studies without giving any financial burden to the parents. However, the scholarship is available for students that belong to A.P, Karnataka, and Telangana.
Most of the people do not know that Santoor scholarship is offered to girls who are from underprivileged and poor students who would like to pursue any course in the field of Humanities, sciences, and liberal arts.
Benefits of Santoor scholarship
- Every year around 900-1800 female students receive this scholarship
- The selected candidate will receive a maximum amount of INR 24k every year until she completes her course
- Unlike most of the scholarship that is still available in India, the Santoor women’s scholarship amount can be used to pay off or to cover tuition fee or any other fee related to the applicant’s education
Santoor Scholarship eligibility criterion
As mentioned in the introduction, Santoor scholarship is not provided to all Indian citizens. However, here is the list of criteria’s that the applicant should fulfill
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
- According to the board that funds and offers the scholarship, the applicant should be from any of the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana.
- The applicant should be planning to pursue any course related to Humanities, Liberal arts, or science.
- The applicant should be from an underprivileged or from a disadvantaged background.
- The applicant should have completed class 10th from any local government school in India.
- The applicant should have completed and passed class 12th from a Junior college or government school in India in the year 2019-2020.
- The applicant should be pursuing a 3 year course.
- The applicant should be pursuing full-time graduate or a diploma course in the beginning of 2019-2020.
- Selection process depends entirely on the category she is from, i.e. girls from listed backward districts will be given comparatively more preference
Santoor scholarship terms and conditions
To acquire the scholarship the applicant should be able to satisfy the terms and conditions as mentioned below.
- If the applicants do not meet, the above listed eligibility criterion, then remember the application will be rejected without any notice. Therefore, make sure you are eligible to acquire the scholarship and then apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is offered by Wipro Cares and no other third party funds this scholarship. However, the Wipro cares holds the right to reject, cancel, modify, and withdraw the scholarship under any circumstances.
Prerequisite documents required
In order to avail the scholarship the applicant is supposed to submit certain documents, the list of documents are is given below
- Passport size photograph – 1 Nos
- Copy of the Aadhaar card
- Copy of 10th certificate
- Family income certificate
- Copy of 12th certificate
- Copy of the applicant’s bank passbook
The application process for Santoor Scholarship is simple; all you have to do is simply follow the steps as mentioned below
Step 1: Open your web browser and navigate to the official website of Santoor scholarship or click here to go directly to the page http://www.santoorscholarships.com/
Step 2: In the page that appears on the screen, you will find almost all the basic details about the scholarship. On the same page, you will find the option to download the application form.
Step 3: To download the application form directly, click this link http://www.santoorscholarships.com/documents/str-women-scholarship-application-form-2019-20.pdf
Step 4: Once you download the form successfully, you will have to fill in the form carefully. PS: you will have to stick the passport size photo as requested on the form.
Step 5: Once you complete filling in the form, attach the copy of all documents as requested on the form and then send the post to
Wipro Cares — Santoor Scholarship,
Bangalore — 560 035
That is it, if your application meets all the terms and conditions, and eligibility criterion set.
Then, the application will be accepted or else it will be rejected. For more queries email to email@example.com