In many big cities, you can travel from one part to another part of the city through the metro. It is one of the convenient modes of communication at an affordable rate. It is found that traveling in the metro is the best way to avoid pollution and traffic jams. If you have a smart card, the journey becomes hassle-free, or else you have to buy a token while traveling in the metro. The metro stations are located in a well-connected place. You can avail of the metro station through public transport. If you have travel daily, it is best to go by metro.
Steps of registering metro card online:
In this part, you have to gather information about making registration of metro cards. The process is accessible through online mode. Anyone can do it quickly. You have just to follow the steps accordingly.
- In the first step, you need to open the official page of the website for registering of the metro card. It would help if you visited https://mtp.indianrailways.gov.in
- Once you open the site, you will get several options. You have to find and click on the registration option.
- If you open the registration page, a form will appear. You have to fill-up the form with all the required details. You must give all the correct information on the form. Any false statement will help in the cancellation of the form.
- The form will ask for information like applicant’s name, address, identity proof, date of birth, and other related details.
- After proper verification of the form, you will be served with a smart card. To get the smart card, you have to deposit a specific amount of money. The amount will depend on the city in which you are registering for the card.
- The amount you will deposit will be considered as a security amount. Now you can recharge your card as per the requirement. It may be for Rs 100, 200, 500, or even 1000.
- Remember that you can only enter the metro station if your card has a minimum balance of Rs25/-.
- It is better to check the card balance from time to time. This will keep you updated.
- You have to press or hold the card at the metro gate to get out of the station. If you have some issues while stepping out from the station with the metro card, you need to consult the officials. They will help out in this case.
- If you do not have a smart card, you can take an instant ticket or token to serve the purpose. The token is not given in every city. It is primarily available in Kolkata.
- If the smart card is lost, you have to inform the metro authorities. They will guide you to get rid of the situation. So, it would help if you were careful while traveling with a metro card.
It is always good to travel in a metro with a card. The journey becomes better, and the time is saved to a great extent. If you have the metro facility in your city, it is good to grab it.
|How To Register A Company In Tamilnadu|
|How To Register On Indiamart Portal|
|How To Register On Just Dial|
|How To Register Online Fir In Delhi|
|How To Register In Banglarbhumi|
|How To Register In Urja Mitra|
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.