Electric kettles are found in almost all kitchens these days. You will be able to find an electric kettle in almost all kitchens. They can help you save time when you are trying to boil water, milk, make tea or coffee, or boil eggs. If you have kettle in the kitchen, you will be able to do a lot of things easily. In the present market, you will be able to find many different kinds of electric kettles and it is important that you choose the right option. It can be quite confusing to pick the right kettle when there are so many options. Basically, you will be able to find stainless steel, plastic and glass electric kettles in the market. Out of these three, stainless steel and glass kettles are considered to be the best and most popular options.
So, you want to know which is the best among the stainless steel and glass electric kettle, then you should have a little information about these two kettles. The information should include about pros and cons about these two. That is how you will be able to decide which is the best one for you.
Stainless steel electric kettle:
When it comes to stainless steel electric kettle, the kettle is made using stainless steel material only. They are the most common and easily available models in the present market. One of the best things that will attract you about the stainless steel electric kettles is they are available in many different sizes and also shapes. That makes it easy for you to pick a model that suits your needs in the right way. Stainless steel is a highly durable material and at the same time they are quite affordable as well. Along with the advantages, a stainless steel electric kettle comes with disadvantages as well. So, if you wish to buy a stainless steel electric kettle, then here are the advantages and disadvantages of it:
Advantages of stainless steel electric kettle:
- The stainless steel metallic construction of the body makes them highly durable and strong.
- These kettles are quite affordable and not cost you too high.
- You will be able to get easy and portable models in stainless steel. There are also cordless models that can be very helpful for you.
- They come with double-wall construction, which makes them stronger and also keeps the exterior cool even when the kettle is in use.
- You can find them in many sizes and hence you can pick a size of your choice.
Disadvantages of stainless steel electric kettle:
- Compared to the other types of kettles available in the present market, the weight of these kettles is quite heavy.
- When you continue to use the same kettle for a long time, there are chances of rusting with the stainless steel kettles.
- The process of cleaning electric kettles can be quite tough.
Glass electric kettles:
If you are looking for the most stylish electric kettles in the present market, then glass electric kettles are the best choice. They come in a transparent look and stylish design as well. The glass electric kettles are usually made using tempered glass and that keeps them stronger. When you wish to know which kettle is better- stainless steel or glass, then you will have to know the advantages and disadvantages of electric kettles.
Advantages of glass electric kettle:
- They are very stylish and elegant designs that add some extra beauty to your old and boring kitchens.
- Only the best quality tempered glass is used in the making of the glass electric kettle.
- You will be able to clean the electric kettle in a very simple manner as they are transparent.
- As the glass is transparent, you will also be able to monitor the water levels in the electric kettle.
Disadvantages of glass electric kettle:
- These glass electric kettles are very expensive when compared to the other kinds of materials like plastic and stainless steel.
- You will have to make sure that every corner of the drink is given back and it can be done by only you.
- The glass electric kettles are quite expensive when compared to the rest of the models.
So, this was some important information about the glass electric kettle and glass electric kettle. They both come with pros and cons and so you need to make sure that you compare the pros and cons of it. You should check the details and make the right choice.
- Electric Kettles: Main Features, Advantages and Disadvantages
- How to clean an Electric Kettle Properly
- Why Should You Buy an Electric Kettle Even if you don’t want it?
- Electric Kettle Vs Stovetop Kettle: Which Is Better For You?
- How to use an Electric Kettle for making Tea?