The government of Nagaland has announced the scholarship scheme for those who are residing in the state Nagaland and currently pursuing their education either in or outside the state. It provides scholarships of different categories such as post metric scholarship, matric scholarship. This scholarship scheme is organized by the Ministry of Minority Affairs for the welfare of the students belonging to the economically weaker section. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website before submitting the online application form. The scholarship scheme is designed for three categories such as pre-matric scholarship, post-metric scholarship and merit cum means based scholarship.
If you want to know more about the scholarship details, you can check the official website to know about the type of scheme for which you are applying.
About Nagaland Scholarship
- Scholarship Name: Nagaland Scholarship Scheme
- Types: pre-metric scholarship, post metric scholarship, metric cum means based, Research scholarship, North Eastern stipend, Nagaland Merit scholarship, Hotel certificate
- Authority: Ministry of Minority Affairs.
- Official website: https://www.nagaland.gov.in/portal
Nagaland Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidates must be the resident of Nagaland.
- The annual income of their family must be low as specified.
Based on the candidate’s family income and the marks scored in their last examination, merit list will be prepared. Selected candidates will be given stipend fee as per the norms. Every year, about 22 lakh students have registered this scholarship scheme and grabbed this amazing opportunity that helps them a lot. In this year, a number of students are looking forward to the official notification. Fresh students will be selected and will be awarded by the Directorate of Technical education of Nagaland. The post metric scholarship is designed for those who belong to communities such as Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Muslims etc..
If you are really interested to apply, you can visit the official website https://www.nagaland.gov.in/portal
How to Nagaland Scholarship Apply?
Candidates are advised to check the educational qualification criteria and eligibility criteria before applying the scholarship form to avoid any hassle in the nth hour.
- Candidates have to check out the official website to make sure that they are eligible for this post.
- If you click the official website, you will be redirected to the home page. you can search scholarship on the search tab else click the link
- Download the form and fill it offline.
- Provide all the required details. Make sure that you have all the supporting documents with you.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents. You need to submit it to the Department of the concerned state through the institution that you are pursuing your education.
Candidates will be selected based on their caste, categories, qualification, family income, and such criteria. Aspirants are advised not to miss this amazing opportunity as it can provide some financial support to pursue your education in some way. Our central government promotes education and employment opportunity in many ways.
In this year, this scholarship scheme is designed to uplift the education status of those belonging to financially low categories. So, apply soon and grab the opportunity before it goes to other hands.
Other Scholarship Lists
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.